Full-Time Shift PCV/HGV Technicians (Kent)
|Job expires in||10 days.|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Arriva Southern Counties, which forms part of Arriva’s UK Bus Division, locally operates some 750 buses and employs over 2000 staff in an area stretching from Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and Medway to the Surrey / Hampshire border.
Arriva isn’t just one of the biggest transport organisations in the area. We’re one of the biggest in Europe, which means more opportunities for you.
We are currently seeking skilled Shift PCV/HGV Technicians for our depots at Tunbridge Wells, Northfleet and Gillingham and a Mobile Team.
Technicians are an essential part of our team and ensure that all our vehicles are in safe and roadworthy condition for our customers. People are our priority; being on time every time means that our customers will travel with us repeatedly.
- Recent experience within PCV/HGV/LGV motor vehicle engineering
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent NVQ qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance.
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Familiarity of the DVSA requirements would be desirable.
- A full UK driving licence (at least 12 months and no more than 6 points); PCV licence is desirable
This position requires shift working on a 5 over 7 basis; day shift, early shift and late shift with a guaranteed 39 hours per week and the possibility of overtime.
What’s in it for you?
- Access to “The Village” – employee discount scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays) increasing over length of service
- Training, development and career opportunities to include IRTEC Certification and PCV Licence attainment
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
- Excellent discounts at a variety of retail outlets, gyms, etc. through the Arriva Village
Please go to https://bit.ly/2Wcw88A and apply for the depot that suits you.
Deadline – 28th June 2019