Full-Time Public Transport Team Leader
|Company||Leicester City Council|
|Job expires in|
|Job Location||City Hall, Leicester|
|Job Categories||Transport Leader.|
|Salary||£41846 - £44697.|
How to ApplyFor an informal discussion please contact Stuart Maxwell (City Transport Director) on 0116 454 1997 or Julian Heubeck on 0116 454 2832. For further details and to apply, please visit our website; https://jobs.leicester.gov.uk/jobs/Public-Transport-Team-Leader-251
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
To lead on public transport policy, strategy, implementation and related operational and management activities.
To support Leicester City Council in operating with creativity and drive for the benefit of Leicester and its people.
Requirements of the post:
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the legal framework governing the provision of public transport.
- Knowledge and awareness of bus service provision and management including ticketing, information and bus lane enforcement systems and procedures.
- Experience of communicating management reports and information in presentations, reports and verbally.
- Experience of developing policy, strategy and action plans.
- Experience of /managing a team of professionals supervising and coaching/developing other less experienced staff/ partners.
- Experience of using, updating, developing spreadsheet, e-mail, presentations, web, database applications for own/other peoples’ use (Desirable).
For an informal discussion please contact Stuart Maxwell (City Transport Director) on 0116 454 1997 or Julian Heubeck on 0116 454 2832.
For further details and to apply, please visit our website; https://jobs.leicester.gov.uk/jobs/Public-Transport-Team-Leader-251
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.
Closing Date: 13th March 2019
Post Number: X8813 (LCC00120)