Full-Time Network Planner Support Officer (Somerset)
|Company||Somerset Passenger Solutions|
|Job expires in||24 days.|
|Job Categories||Network Planner.|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Want to be part of the biggest construction project in Europe?
We’re are looking for someone who can make sure our network of transport services delivers what is needed by our client, and respects the part we play in the local community. Working together as part of our amazing team, you’ll hold a hugely important and wide-reaching role which will keep you thinking…and before you ask, you don’t need to work in the transport industry, or have any transport experience.
- SPS is the transport provider for the Hinkley Point C Project in North Somerset, with services ranging from Minehead to Bristol
- Today we have a fleet of over 120 vehicles and we plan to almost double the size of our business in the next 2 years
- We’re looking for someone who can work closely with the Scheduling Manager to create efficient and cost-effective driver duties and rosters, while consistently delivering to the client’s high expectations
- Be able to solve sometimes complex problems using bespoke software
- High proficiency in MS Office and have the ability to interpret statistical data into meaningful business information
- Have good logic and technical skills and an ability to learn and adapt to new systems
- Strong communication skills – you’ll be developing interpersonal relationships internally and externally
- Ability to prioritise and time manage is a necessity
- Experience of Omnibus Scheduling suite advantageous but not essential. No transport industry experience necessary
We can offer a very competitive salary, rewards scheme, pension and other benefits.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV by 31st December 2019 to
For more information please visit: www.somersetpassengersolutions.co.uk/jobs