Full-Time Managing Director
|Job expires in|
|Job Categories||Senior Management.|
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 1st May, 2019.
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Community Transport for Town & County, part of HCT Group
Responsible to: Chair of the Board
Operating locations: Ripley and Chesterfield, Derbyshire
• Overall responsibility for maximising the profitability and social impact of the company
• Effective management of company resources including people, assets and finance
• Developing strategic vision, and implementing processes and procedures for its achievement
• Business development including designing and implementing new services
• Achieving the highest standards of customer service
• Ensuring legally compliant operations including rigorous Health and Safety and environmental standards
• Supporting the Board in the strategic planning and growth
• Strong leadership qualities and people management skills to maximise job satisfaction and motivation of employees
• Operational, strategic, financial and budgeting expertise
• Excellent communication skills including presentation and negotiation skills
• Critical thinking abilities
• Holds valid CPC Transport Managers licence
• Previous public transport experience
• Service users and beneficiaries
• Chair of the board and other non-executives
• Company’s professional service providers.
• Councillors, MPs and local community leaders.
• Local authority Chief Officers.
• HCT group Executive and senior leadership
• Traffic Commission officers and representatives