Full-Time Full Time Assistant Transport Manager (Mansfield Woodhouse)
|Company||Johnson Bros Tours|
|Job expires in|
|Job Location||Mansfield Woodhouse|
|Job Categories||Management and Transport Leader.|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
As a leading bus and coach operator within the East Midlands, Redfern Travel provide passenger transport for UK and Continental Tours, Private Hires, School Services and Executive Travel. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full Time Assistant Transport Manager with strong organisational skills to liaise with a diverse customer group within our state-of-the-art depot in Mansfield Woodhouse.
Your Role Will Involve –
- Assist the Transport Manager with the daily operations.
- Have a strong understanding of all legislation and compliance associated with transport operations.
- Hold category D or DE driving entitlement and have relevant driving experience.
- Hold a valid Drivers CPC and Tachograph card.
- Have good administration skills.
- People focused management style based around innovation and engagement.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and be confident in resolving fast pace issues that arise within the department.
- Professional attitude but with a firm and fair approach.
- Be meticulous in organisation, planning and record keeping.
- Be compliant in fleet management.
- Assisting with all aspects of Health and Safety and compliance within the department.
- Monitor delivery performance.
- Fully utilitise all resources within the department.
Closing Date for applications Friday 22nd March 2019
Please contact Lee Johnson on 01909 720337 or send your full CV to Lee@johnsonstours.co.uk