Full-Time Commercial Officer
|Job expires in||14 days.|
|Job Categories||Commercial Officer.|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Stagecoach Midlands operates over 330 vehicles from depots in Kettering, Leamington Spa, Northampton, Nuneaton and Rugby, and runs into major cities including Coventry, Leicester, Peterborough and Milton Keynes, as well as into the heart of Shakespeare country in Stratford-upon-Avon.
We’re looking for someone who can help ensure that our network of services across Northamptonshire, Warwickshire and beyond delivers for our customers, colleagues and stakeholders. Working as a crucial part of our Commercial team based at our head office in Northampton, you’ll hold an important and wide-reaching role. Reponsibilities will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders across our business to identify opportunities to improve our network, using data from various sources;
- Develop appropriate solutions to these opportunities, producing effective and efficient timetables and schedules;
- Playing a key role within the team to ensure our customers, colleagues and stakeholders have accurate and up-to-date information on our services, including the AVL data that powers our website and app;
- Having important input into tender and contract bids, and working closely with colleagues including drivers and Trade Unions as part of our continual improvement drive across the business.
As this is a really important role, there’s a few things we’ll need from you….
- You’ll be highly proficient in Excel, and in general interpreting statistical data;
- Strong communication skills – you will need to continually engage with people both internally and externally;
- Be comfortable working to deadlines, with strong organisational ability and attention to detail to deliver a comprehensive end result.
- Have some experience of working with a scheduling package such as Trapeze; however this isn’t essential as training can be given.
If you love the thought of making a difference for all our stakeholders, please send your application by 4th October to:
Patrick Stringer, Commercial Director, Stagecoach Midlands, Main Road, Far Cotton, Northampton, NN4 8ES, or by email to email@example.com.