Full-Time Commercial Manager (South West)
|Job expires in||2 days.|
|Job Location||South West|
|Job Categories||Commercial Manager.|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
We’ve got a great commercial team in the South West who are responsible for ensuring our services deliver what they need to from a customer, colleague and community perspective.
All they need is someone to lead them forward – and that’s where you come in.
Our marvellous Commercial Manager is hanging up his boots to enjoy a well-earned retirement, and thus we need someone equally-marvellous to take the team forward.
And it’s a pretty important role in our business to say the least!
The team design and shape our network across the whole of the OpCo location, developing profitable and deliverable solutions to commercial opportunities – so ultimately you’ll be a key part of our commercial success.
That will involve:
- Leading on network & planning control – getting the right balance between stakeholders, costs and revenues.
- Corporate planning – analysing customer and revenue data to both maintain and improve business performance.
- Working collaboratively on contract work and tender bids
In terms of the business, Stagecoach South West is a great one to be part of. Head-officed in Exeter and crossing from the north Devon coast to the south, our near-1,200 colleagues make sure our 30.9 million customer journeys across both city and rural operations (including our flagship Falcon service)
With depots in depots at Barnstaple, Plymouth, Torquay, Paignton and Exeter, we’re an integral part of the communities which we serve, connecting people through over 18 million miles of routes across Devon.
If you’re looking for a career-making opportunity, you’d be hard-pushed to find anything better!
There’s a couple of things we’ll need from you…
- The most important thing we need (not to sound demanding!) is the people piece- you’ll be a natural when it comes to supporting the team from the front.
- We’ll also need that underpinning knowledge of networking planning within the transport industry – be that bus or any other modality for that matter.
And the rest we can figure out together!
So if we’ve piqued your interest and you’re keen to add value to our business, submit your application to:
Stagecoach South West
Matford Park Road
Closing date Friday 6th December 2019