Full-Time Assistant Service Delivery Manager (Bournemouth)
|Job expires in||6 days.|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Salary: £30,000+ per annum plus an attractive beneﬁts package
Join our friendly team in one of the most beautiful parts of the country AND take on a really interesting role at the same time.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Main point of contact for bus drivers for performance, welfare and conduct matters
- Coach and role model to drivers, mentors, supervisors and support staff
- Part of a wider Management Team, helping to drive the business forward
- Overseeing Allocations, ensuring that driver systems and processes are compliant as well as business friendly
- Part of the selection panel for driver recruitment
- Deputising for the Service Delivery Manager in his absence
The successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be an effective leader who is an excellent role model. You will need experience of coaching and managing staff. A formal HR qualification would be useful, however this is not essential. You will however need signiﬁcant experience in operations in a transport company, ideally buses and coaches.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 28th February 2020